When you elect to be a Supporting Member of the Bowling Centers Association of Michigan you allow us to further maintain our place of effective leadership in our industry. Our success depends greatly on having your support. As a business, you know the cost factors involved in day-to-day operations. The economy continues to affect the small business community. It is not business as usual and going forward and learning to adapt will be the norm.
When you join our Supporting Member program the Association will:
- Send your company name, address, telephone number and web information to all of our member centers, non-member centers in Michigan
- List your company information in our quarterly newsletter
- Send a flier of special programs and offers from your company (you must create and send to our office) to be included with our quarterly newsletter mailing
- New supporting members are featured in the Spotlight portion of the newsletter
- Link your company website to ours: www.michiganbowl.com
Also, you will receive:
- 100.00 off the price of an exhibitor booth or $75.00 off the price of a table top at our state convention and trade show
- Bowling Centers Association of Michigan endorsement of approved programs
- Bowling Centers Association of Michigan Membership Book
You can be confident we will work hard to let our members know how you support their industry! And remember, our association is the only one in Michigan that is affiliated with the National BPAA.
Your investment is $350.00, but our commitment to you is 100%. Click Here to download the application form.
Executive Director, BCA of MI
c: 989.600.0992 e: email@example.com